Please apply directly on our website:
Equitable Title is looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Specialist for the Scottsdale/Terravita area! This position establishes relationships with individuals who can generate further business for the company by promoting our services.
What you'll do...
- Updates territory and customer list quarterly.
- Establishes new/closed orders and income goals (i.e. daily, monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Promptly returns all calls, email, and text messages.
- Conducts seminar/presentations in real estate office as time permits and broker approves.
- Joins and actively participates in organizations that will produce leads for new business.
- Submits expense account according to schedule.
- Attends all company meetings.
- Meets company standards established by sales manager of open orders, closed orders, income, and market share.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experienced in Title and Escrow sales preferred
- Strong sales skills to be utilized developing contacts within the real estate community in order to substantially increase the company’s existing client base
- Must be adaptable to different changing requirements
- Must be aggressive in acquiring new clients
- Must be customer-focused, courteous, and professional when dealing with internal and external customers or client
- The ability to create and maintain strategic partnerships within the real estate and lending arena
- Capable of keeping themselves on-track, motivated, and challenged
- The ability to speak professionally in public to both large and small groups of real estate agents and/or lenders
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to industry needs
- Willingness to reach out to customer leads through cold calling, appointment setting and meeting attendance
- Familiarity with CRM practices
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Why you want to work with us...
With unparalleled service and expertise, we’ve created a better approach to title and escrow. Equitable Title provides complimentary innovative services to ensure a safe, efficient and enjoyable closing experience. Our customers are always top of mind, that’s why we’ve created a better approach that ensures maximum convenience without additional costs.
Equitable Title is a new kind of title and escrow company with team support to deliver a better experience for you and your clients. Our complimentary services ensure that interactions are smooth and get you to closing quickly and efficiently. With over 100 years of combined experience, the Equitable Title team has the knowledge, expertise and passion to handle your title insurance and settlement needs.
- Salary + Commission and company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision – Employer Contributed
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Charitable Contributions and Events
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please include an outline of your relocation plans in your resume or cover letter and your availability to interview locally.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Apply today and become part of our Bamily!