Please apply directly on our website:
The Associate Broker is responsible for assisting the broker team and Designated Broker in all aspects of agent supervision.
A Day In the Life - What You'll Do:
- Represents the HomeSmart Brand through excellent customer service.
- Consults and advises all agents on company policies and procedures, problem-solving, contract concerns, and general real estate issues.
- Assists Designated Broker in all aspects of agent supervision.
- Reviews transaction files in a timely manner.
- Communicates with agents and assists them with their transactions.
- Reviews all agent advertising material to maintain compliance and graphic standards.
- Presents broker updates at meetings as required.
- Teaches classes as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other traits you may have…
- 3 years of experience as a Managing Broker or Branch Manager
- Current California Real Estate Broker License. The license must continue in an active status.
- Knowledge of Company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Company proprietary software
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skillset
- Good knowledge of general business software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Effective and positive interpersonal and communication skills.
Why you want to work with us - What makes us awesome!
We are a franchise-based company, extending our HomeSmart “Bamily” all over the United States with over 19,000 real estate agents! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
We are looking to add another fabulous Bamily member to our team. Apply today!
If you are applying from outside the Palm Springs area, please include an outline of your relocation plans in your resume or cover letter and your availability to interview locally.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.