Please apply directly on our website:
We are looking for a motivated and driven Assistant Closer/Processor to join our rapidly growing business! This position coordinates with all parties to acquire, analyze, and organize all documents needed during the closing process.
We will be adding an Assistant Closer/Processor in our CO Springs location, as well as our Castle Rock location.
What you'll do...
- Performs all necessary duties to close escrow and transfer the title of property pursuant to the stipulations contained in the real estate contract and lender instructions, when applicable.
- Prepares all required documents including a CD and or Settlement Statement.
- Maintains constant communication with all parties throughout the escrow process.
- Duties are to be performed with the highest level of integrity and service.
- Completes real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements; clearing titles; assembling, preparing and reviewing closing documents; disbursing funds.
- Completes closing transaction documents by assembling documents; reviewing papers with parties; answering questions; checking documents for completeness and accuracy; obtaining signatures.
- Completes closing by recording and filing documents; preparing and distributing final closing statements and title.
- Prepares CD/Settlement Statement by utilizing lender instructions, escrow instructions and purchase contract, including all addendums.
- Updates and enhances job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Who you are...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with a high degree of accuracy
- Expert reading comprehension skills
- Good listening skills and the ability to effectively understand directions that are provided
- Effective time management skills
- Expert judgement and decision-making skills
- Strong work ethic
- Outstanding customer service
- Computer skills sufficient to adapt to new software and the ability to manage files in a paperless environment
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate thoroughness, and follow departmental procedures
- 3-5 years of experience in the Escrow field preferably 2 of those years as a Closer /Junior Closer
- Familiarity with escrow software (e.g., RBJ, Impact, FAST, SoftPro, Greenfolders, Qualia)
Why you want to work with us...
With unparalleled service and expertise, we’ve created a better approach to title and escrow. Equitable Title provides complimentary innovative services to ensure a safe, efficient and enjoyable closing experience. Our customers are always top of mind, that’s why we’ve created a better approach that ensures maximum convenience without additional costs.
Equitable Title is a new kind of title and escrow company with team support to deliver a better experience for you and your clients. Our complimentary services ensure that interactions are smooth and get you to closing quickly and efficiently. With over 100 years of combined experience, the Equitable Title team has the knowledge, expertise and passion to handle your title insurance and settlement needs.
- Salary depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Charitable Contributions and Events
If you are applying from outside the Colorado area, please include an outline of your relocation plans in your resume or cover letter and your availability to interview locally.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Apply today and become part of our team!