Please apply directly on our website:
As a member of our Outside Sales Team, you play a tremendous role in growing our presence and reach. You work with our client care and technician teams to make sure our clients and homeowners receive the most trusted home warranty experience imaginable.
You help clients and homeowners secure the coverage they need and consult about the value of home warranties and our specific offerings. You move with excellence and trust, recognizing that your interactions with clients set the tone for what homeowners can expect from our company.
You are the connector between Platinum Home Warranty and the real estate community and utilize exceptional communication and organizational skills. You manage many relationships at all stages of the sales cycle, and you strategically form partnerships and foster lasting relationships with others in and beyond the real estate industry.
As an Outside Account Manager, you…
· Develop a Territory through Realtor/Title/Loan office visits, attending conferences, schedule one-on-one visits with clients, calling clients, hosting classes and out of the box events to create industry relationships, email management, social media management, etc.
· Foster long-term relationships with industry professionals
· Utilize phone calls, email and CRM system to maintain consistent follow-up with clients.
· Help industry partners and homeowners understand the in’s and out’s of our home warranties (including coverage terms and conditions, pricing and add-on options)
· Speak to large groups and create presentations to promote our products and services.
· Work with clients and office team to resolve any challenges or issues.
· Enter and process new home warranty policies.
· Manage and maintain all aspects of the sales cycle process.
· Have real estate, insurance, or warranty industry experience.
Why you want to work with us - What makes us awesome!
As part of the HomeSmart International affiliated businesses, Platinum Home Warranty is extending our HomeSmart “Bamily” all over the valley! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
We are looking to add another fabulous Bamily member to our team. Apply today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Your application was submitted successfully.