Please apply directly on our website:
We’re adding a trusted, experienced plumber to our rockstar team at Platinum Home Warranty. As a member of our technician team, you’re the trusted, friendly face of Platinum. Your interactions with homeowners are the backbone of the service that we offer, and you play a pivotal role in delivering the most trusted home warranty experience imaginable.
Not only do you know your stuff when it comes to plumbing, you also maintain a strong sense of respect and professionalism as you interact with each homeowner. You treat each customer and home with genuine care and excellence.
You possess confidence when working independently, take pride in the quality of your work and operate with a strong work ethic. You’re committed to continuing to learn and improve your skills. You’re willing to help your team members and work together to address homeowner needs and challenges where necessary.
A day in the life...what you'll do!
· Inspect and perform plumbing repairs and part replacements including water heaters
· Ascertain the root cause of a problem and test solutions and to be available to other service techs requesting troubleshooting
· Complete paperwork on time / iPad invoices for every customer
· Perform routine preventative maintenance on assigned company vehicle (gas card provided)
· Maintain a pristine condition of company vehicle and pristine personal appearance
· Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Key characteristics you may have:
· 5+ years plumbing (repair, replacement and troubleshooting) experience
· Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
· Must pass a background check
· Possess own trade hand tools to perform job duties
· Work rotating weekends and on-call shifts
· Experienced in utilizing iPad for reporting and invoicing
· Excellent customer service skills -- friendly, approachable and a good communicator
· Excellent organizational and time management skills -- keep timely appointments and timely reporting
Willingness to learn and adapt to changing or new situations
Why you want to work with us - What makes us awesome!
As part of the HomeSmart International affiliated businesses, Platinum Home Warranty is extending our HomeSmart “Bamily” all over the valley! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
We are looking to add another awesome Bamily member to our team. Apply today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Your application was submitted successfully.