Please apply directly on our website:
This position studies marketplace trends, demographics, and microeconomic factors to understand how and where the company has invested its resources. This position will work closely with the President, CFO, and other members of management to model the strategic direction of the company.
This will not be a 100% remote opportunity and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
A glimpse into your day-to-day...
- Analyzes business trends; leads and aligns financial forecasts and long-range planning processes with our business leaders.
- Drives business value by providing financial and analytical counsel to facilitate decision making around strategic business initiatives.
- Prepares monthly financial reporting including variance and financial statement analysis.
- Communicates a cohesive and concise story around business drivers behind financial data and potential implications on future results.
- Handles annual budget processes, incorporating business initiatives, economic trends and operational efficiency.
- Aligns budget to business strategies and gains alignment from business partners.
- Performs customer and product profitability analysis and makes investment and pricing decisions. Finds opportunities to drive revenue growth, margin expansion.
- Serves as an objective financial steward with an enterprise perspective, safeguarding our company’s assets. Ensures controls are in place and the company’s intellectual property is protected.
- Develops financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting.
- Prepares high-level financial reporting and analysis.
- Prepares quarterly variance analysis reports for senior management and external auditors.
- Completes analysis of monthly financial results and presentation to senior management.
- Reviews forecasts and budgets and suggests changes.
- Conducts analyses and reporting for corporate functions including, monthly financial analysis, reforecasting, variance analysis, and graphical summaries of business unit financial performance.
- Supports corporate consolidation analyses and reporting, including annual corporate budgeting process.
- Understands the business and applies data driven information to challenge results and drive improvement.
Who you are…
- 8+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must possess excellent administrative, organization, communication skills and be self-directed
- Experience in monthly variance analysis
- Excellent skills in budgeting, planning, market analysis, and reporting
- Ability to take complex data and report in a summarized actionable way
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time and prioritize activities as needed
- Well-honed written and verbal communication skills combined with an approachable and collaborative attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- A level of tolerance for a fast-changing work environment
Why you want to work with us!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty are extending our “Bamily” all over the country! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We are growing! Check us out online!
We have a passion for our employees and our customers, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine. Relax in the ultra-lounge, play a game of pool, jam to awesome music, zoom around (safely) on hoverboards, or kick back and watch TV. Or you can wind down by using our relaxing massage chairs or fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Salary depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- Healthy snacks, fitness center, hoverboards, pool table...you know, fun stuff.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.