Please apply directly on our website:
This position develops, manages, and maintains the corporate infrastructure on a continuous basis, balancing the needs of the organization, the drive of the owner, and the morale of the employees.
A glimpse into your day-to-day...
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the corporate brokerages, franchise operations and centralized processing and service.
- Collaborates with President on goals for organizational growth and evolution.
- Manages expansion plans including national expansion, divisional and growth of offerings expansion.
- Leads, facilitates, supports and inspires collaboration across all departments/companies within the HomeSmart Real Estate
- Leads, supports and collaborates with department heads on their responsibilities and provide effective, efficient, accurate feedback/support to support their success within the organization while holding managers and employees accountable for their performance.
- Conducts consistent assessment of the organization, including processes, operations, and strengths/weaknesses to make recommendations that enhance long term growth and competitiveness.
- Works with executive committee to analyze potential merger and acquisition opportunities.
- Develops and nurtures company culture by motivating and inspiring across all levels of the organization; leveraging both direct and indirect resources to accomplish shared objectives.
- Executes strategies and leads those strategies across the organization.
- Reviews progress with hiring, revenue, profit and payroll.
- Discusses challenges with agents, franchisees, employees and needs in the market.
- Approves events, sponsorships and special marketing.
- Reviews sever reports, conducts follow up.
- Manages event content and execution.
- Approves training and corporate appearance requests.
- Determines financial metrics and recommends adjustments to bonus system as necessary.
- Works to promote and maintain the company culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are…
- Experience in the business of Real Estate and Franchising
- M&A experience preferred
- Must be dynamic individual that is able to connect with various customers, employees, and managers
- Advanced organizational leadership skills
- Excellent written, oral and client-facing communication skills
- Budget-focused mindset
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem -solving
Why you want to work with us!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty are extending our “Bamily” all over the country! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We are growing! Check us out online!
We have a passion for our employees and our customers, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine. Relax in the ultra-lounge, play a game of pool, jam to awesome music, zoom around (safely) on hoverboards, or kick back and watch TV. Or you can wind down by using our relaxing massage chairs or fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Salary depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- Healthy snacks, fitness center, hoverboards, pool table...you know, fun stuff.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.