Please apply directly on our website:
This position develops, manages, and maintains the corporate infrastructure on a continuous basis, balancing the needs of the organization, the drive of the owner, and the morale of the employees.
What you'll do...
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the corporate brokerages, franchise operations and centralized processing and service.
- Collaborates with President on goals for organizational growth and evolution.
- Manages expansion plans including national expansion, divisional and growth of offerings expansion.
- Leads, facilitates, supports and inspires collaboration across all departments/companies within HomeSmart Real Estate
- Leads, supports and collaborates with department heads on their responsibilities and provide effective, efficient, accurate feedback/support to support their success within the organization while holding managers and employees accountable for their performance.
- Conducts consistent assessment of the organization, including processes, operations, and strengths/weaknesses to make recommendations that enhance long term growth and competitiveness.
- Works with executive committee to analyze potential merger and acquisition opportunities.
- Develops and nurtures company culture by motivating and inspiring across all levels of the organization; leveraging both direct and indirect resources to accomplish shared objectives.
- Executes strategies and leads those strategies across the organization.
- Reviews progress with hiring, revenue, profit and payroll.
- Discusses challenges with agents, franchisees, employees and needs in the market.
- Approves events, sponsorships and special marketing.
- Reviews sever reports, conducts follow up.
- Manages event content and execution.
- Approves training and corporate appearance requests.
- Determines financial metrics and recommends adjustments to bonus system as necessary.
- Works to promote and maintain the company culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualities we are looking for...
- Experience in the business of Real Estate and Franchising
- M&A experience preferred
- Must be dynamic individual that is able to connect with various customers, employees, and managers
- Advanced organizational leadership skills
- Excellent written, oral and client-facing communication skills
- Budget-focused mindset
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem -solving
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!
HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.