Please apply directly on our website:
A Transaction Auditor is responsible for auditing specific areas of the real estate transaction process.
A day in the life...what you'll do:
- Performs phone calls to specific companies participating in a transaction to validate or verify information.
- Works diligently to complete audit projects in a timely manner.
- Compares that the company has the same outcome of the transaction.
- Accurately records results of findings in proprietary operation systems.
- Monitors client information.
- Retrieves information from portals, email, and other related documents and systems.
- Ensures that all calls are made in a timely manner.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
- Extremely detail oriented.
- One to three years of experience in an administrative, audit, or clerical role.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office suite and related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Why you want to work with us!
As an extension of HomeSmart International, an innovative real estate brokerage based in Scottsdale, AZ, Creative Services in Puerto Rico is extending our HomeSmart “Bamily” all over the United States with almost 20,000 real estate agents! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
Eat snacks, have a few laughs, stay focused, work hard. Repeat.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
- Premium Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Occasional Remote Working
- Company Bonuses