Please apply directly on our website:
A Transaction Auditor is responsible for auditing specific areas of the real estate transaction process.
A day in the life...what you'll do:
- Performs phone calls to specific companies participating in a transaction to validate or verify information.
- Works diligently to complete audit projects in a timely manner.
- Compares that the company has the same outcome of the transaction.
- Accurately records results of findings in proprietary operation systems.
- Monitors client information.
- Retrieves information from portals, email, and other related documents and systems.
- Ensures that all calls are made in a timely manner.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
- Extremely detail oriented.
- One to three years of experience in an administrative, audit, or clerical role.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office suite and related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly with over 22,000 real estate agents in over 38 states! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- Paid Holidays
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Company Bonus
- Premium Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Apply today and become part of the team!