Please apply directly on our website:
The Junior Content Writer supports the content marketing efforts of HomeSmart International.
What you'll do...
- Works with marketing, careers and franchise sales leaders to write business- and consumer-facing marketing materials while following brand standards and guidelines
- Writes original copy for blogs, emails, flyers, and much more
- Works with stakeholders to edit provided content and build monthly newsletters
- Researches industry-related topics and identifies gaps in our content
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues
- Proactively solicits feedback on draft materials and incorporates that direction with their own sense of what will be most effective
- Follows current industry trends, social sentiment, competitors and winning campaigns
- Adapts to different language styles that appeal to a variety of target markets
- Maintains a clear and consistent brand voice
- Accountable for checking that all content and citations are substantive, truthful and accurate
- Other duties as assigned
Qualities we are looking for...
- B.S. in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other relevant fields
- Excellent A.P. style writing
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with workflow management system (Workzone and HubSpot experience is a plus)
- Flexible writing style that can adapt to the needs of our internal business partners and brands
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Ability to make complex topics simple
- Solid understanding of brand positioning
- Self-motivated and organized
- Team player and willing to work with others to accomplish aggressive company goals
- Adaptable and able to take on new challenges and reprioritize work when new or hot projects come in
- Someone who brings a positive attitude, energy and is passionate about their work
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.