Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
We are looking for a strong Operations Manager to help us expand our Arizona-based operation and grow our title operations in the DMV area. This position is responsible for opening and managing the operations which requires the ability to perform all duties in connection with the day to day operations of a Title Agency. In addition, this position currently requires the performance of some sales duties
Operates motor vehicle as part of daily routine.
What you'll do...
- Establishes and maintains positive business and customer contacts and relationships thereby creating new customers and increased revenue for the Company.
- Oversees all closers and processors.
- Interfaces with accountants for any reconciliation issues.
- Presents, promotes, and sells Equitable Title Agency of DMV.
- Forecasts sales results.
- Manages day-to-day operations.
- Interviews new associates.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures. Genuinely adheres to strict code of honor, integrity and a great work ethic.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualities we are looking for...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Non-Producer or Resident Producer license as required by the State.
- Thorough understanding of the operations and services provided by a Title Agency
- Strong sales skills to be utilized developing contacts within the real estate community in order to substantially increase the company’s existing client base
- The ability to create and maintain strategic partnerships within the real estate and lending arena
- Capable of keeping themselves on-track, motivated, and challenged
- Great people skills
- The ability to speak professionally in public to both large and small groups of real estate agents and/or lenders
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to industry needs
- Willingness to reach out to customer leads through cold calling, appointment setting and meeting attendance
- Proven work experience with a proven track record in sales
- Familiarity with CRM practices
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in potential client closing strategies
- Excellent coaching skills
- Strong skills in operating a Title Agency
Why you want to work with us...
With unparalleled service and expertise, we’ve created a better approach to title and escrow. Equitable Title provides complimentary innovative services to ensure a safe, efficient and enjoyable closing experience. Our customers are always top of mind, that’s why we’ve created a better approach that ensures maximum convenience without additional costs.
Equitable Title is a new kind of title and escrow company with team support to deliver a better experience for you and your clients. Our complimentary services ensure that interactions are smooth and get you to closing quickly and efficiently. With over 100 years of combined experience, the Equitable Title team has the knowledge, expertise and passion to handle your title insurance and settlement needs.
- Salary depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Charitable Contributions and Events
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Apply today and become part of our team!