Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
Are you looking to gain hands-on and applicable experience creating polished and effective multimedia for online marketing, social media, and events for one of the top brands in the industry? HomeSmart, one of the top 5 real estate companies in the US, is looking for an intern to help build the brand with our Videographer and Art Director!
A day in the life...what you'll do!
• Assists in every area of video production including storyboarding, shooting, editing, color correction, audio mixing, motion graphics, and distribution.
• Makes visual edits quickly and accurately based on constructive feedback from Videographer and Art Director.
• Shoots and edits corporate photography including agent headshots and company events.
• Manages company podcast episodes including recording and mixing for online platforms.
• Works alongside social media manager in creating effective video and photography for campaigns.
• Maintains consistent company-wide visual identity in all video and audio projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
Who you are!
Why you want to work with us - What makes us awesome!
We are a franchise-based company, extending our HomeSmart “Bamily” all over the United States with over 22,000 real estate agents! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We have a passion for our employees and our agents, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine. Relax in the ultra-lounge, play a game of pool, jam to awesome music, zoom around (safely) on hoverboards, or kick back and watch TV. Or you can wind down by using our relaxing massage chairs or fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Our beautiful and modern corporate environment has natural light, fresh air, lots of snacks, and friendly spirit day competitions and cook-offs!
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please include an outline of your relocation plans in your resume or cover letter and your availability to interview locally.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Your application was submitted successfully.