Please apply directly on our website:
Greatness comes from setting ridiculous expectations, then finding a way to make those expectations normal. We run with Red-Bull in our veins. We have high expectations and lofty goals, but embody the work ethic to accomplish those goals as a team.
This Human Resources Coordinator will provide a range of professional and operational support within the Human Resources functions including Talent Acquisition and Human Resources Administration.
What you'll do...
- Provides day-to-day support including administrative support and assistance with onboarding efforts of new employees.
- Assists with pre-screening of candidates.
- Arranges interviews with department heads and candidates
- Maintains the HRIS system and employee files.
- Coordinates all aspects and preparation of orientation to ensure a positive onboarding for new employees.
- Interacts with and provides general information and assistance in response to inquiries and requests from internal and external customers.
- Assists in coordination of employee relations projects and events.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent personnel information in accordance with the Privacy Act, as well as our established personnel policies governing the release of information.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualities we are looking for...
- Experience in recruiting and/or Human Resources preferred
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Team player who can build internal and external relationships at all levels
- Results-oriented demeanor
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can thrive in an environment with constant change
- Opportunistic, innovative, and creative with a can-do mentality
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic company culture and industry
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.