Please apply directly on our website:
We are seeking personable and experienced Loan Officers for immediate openings who are passionate about building relationships with our HomeSmart Agent partners!
Loan officers applying need to be licensed through NMLS with both Federal and applicable state licenses up to date. Those who are not licensed are welcome to apply but would need to quickly meet the requirements of NMLS prior to employment. Loan officers will be assigned to a Minute Mortgage Territory in which he/she will be tasked to build agent relationships and capture high-quality purchase business along with a Marketing Representative. This is a great opportunity in the current purchase-driven market to increase your business as a member of the team at one of the fastest-growing real estate and mortgage companies.
- Establish a strong presence for Minute Mortgage with our partners at HomeSmart as well as with personal referral sources.
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with a variety of clients while effectively communicating throughout the loan process.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with borrowers.
- Participate in all steps related to the origination of a mortgage loan including but not limited to direct communication with prospects, counseling borrowers and obtaining mortgage applications by email or by phone.
- Manage personal pipeline to ensure a smooth loan process for clients, agents, and partners.
- Must be proficient with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Jumbo, FHA, VA, and USDA loans.
- Must be a quick learner and adaptive to frequent guideline changes and newly released products.
- Must be able to learn and utilize various technical systems and programs.
- Comply with all applicable Federal and State compliance guidelines relative to the position.
- Must be available nights and weekends to service client and agents’ requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of three (3) years of loan origination experience
- Ability to thrive in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in a competitive sales environment
- Proven record of success in meeting and exceeding performance goals
- Experienced in evaluating income, assets, and credit to assist consumers in selecting the best loan option for their purchase or refinancing needs
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, including Hubspot, Simple Nexus, Encompass, and more
- NMLS License Required
- Encompass LOS experience preferred.
Benefits of working at Minute Mortgage:
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience plus per file commission and company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!
HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.