Please apply directly on our website:
Minute Mortgage is a capitalized, high-tech, operationally sound retail mortgage lender looking for a Business Development Representative with excellent knowledge of the mortgage process and has a zest for establishing relationships with individuals who can further generate business for the company by promoting our services.
What you'll do...a day in the life!
- Traveling daily within an assigned territory to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Build company brand recognition in the market by conducting sales activities (meetings, office visits, cold calling, client follow-up, etc)
- Develop and identify new business opportunities through prospecting activities.
- CRM account management logging all daily sales activities which includes maintaining records of all customer accounts and sales.
- Conducts presentations to large groups via in-person or zoom.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge both internally and competitors within the marketplace.
- Negotiate with potential and existing customers to close sales.
Qualities we are looking for!
- Proven outside sales experience and territory management.
- Motivated by closing business and asking for the sale.
- Strong consultative and prospecting sales skills.
- Must be comfortable and confident with public speaking and presenting to large audiences. Previous experience required.
- Strong ability to be able to engage with clients and prospects and sell to the needs of our clients.
- Drives prospecting activities and networking via phone, referral, social media, email and calls using a multi-touch process. .
- Competitively driven to achieve goals.
- Previous customer service experience is a plus.
- Previous experience in self-generating customers leads through cold calling, appointment setting and meeting.
- Technologically proficient to work with a variety of CRM and management systems.
Why you want to work with us…what makes us awesome!
Minute Mortgage is a technology-based mortgage company dedicated to making a simpler and more cost-effective mortgage process. We are backed by a large company that has been in the Valley for 20 years! We believe technology and the internet improve the home lending experience, but our employees make us truly exceptional.
We have a passion for our employees and our clients, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine.
Think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Salary + Commission
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.