Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
This position is responsible for establishing relationships with individuals and outside companies that can generate further business for the company by promoting our products and services. HomeSmart and HomeSmart Affiliated Companies have and continue to develop new and innovative products to offer to internal Franchised companies, as well as outside national and local based businesses.
This position will conduct sales cycles with existing customers while also growing the business with new clients.
What you'll do...
- Promotes and sells the following products and services: Centralized Agent, Closing, Career, TC, Social (multiple), and Paperwork Services, Smart Listing, Smart Reception, Office Workstations, ValidCheck, and additional products as developed/needed.
- Conducts proper new sale and renewal processes.
- Build a steady and consistent sales pipeline with prospects.
- Negotiates and executes all parts of the contract process.
- Works with internal teams to assure proper implementation and delivery transfer from sales process.
- Reaches out to customer leads through cold calling, appointment setting and meeting attendance.
- Managing Incoming leads and initiate new lead generation.
- Promotion of current and new products to facilitate new sales and support on going sales relationships.
- Creates new quotes accurately and in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- Prior inside & outside sales experience.
- Exceptional customer service skill set.
- Ability to cultivate and build new relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work multiple projects at a time, and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Well-developed presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional computer skills.
- Hunter mentality.
- Financially driven.Self-motivation and drive for results
- Must be aggressive in acquiring new clients
- Strong sales skills to be utilized developing contacts within the real estate community in order to substantially increase the company’s existing client base.
- Must be adaptable to different changing requirements.
- Must be customer-focused, pleasant, courteous, and professional when dealing with internal and external customers or clients on the phone or in person.
Why you want to work with us!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- Salary $70k-75k overall annual targeted earnings
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties
Apply today and become part of the team!