Please apply directly on our website:
The Regional Career Services Manager serves as the regional leader of their respective teams and will be responsible for the growth and retention of their staff. This position provides increased efficiencies regarding training, responsiveness, event coordination, and overall market knowledge.
*This is an in-office position.*
What You'll Do:
- Develops and executes training and motivational tactics to enhance staff performance.
- Follows and executes Recruiting Marketing Plan.
- Assist recruiters with individual sales opportunities.
- Monitors daily, weekly, and monthly accountabilities of staff via CRM and internal tracking tools.
- Networks through local industry related events as a form of lead generation.
- Coordinates outside and inside agent recruiting efforts with career services representatives.
- Communicates the benefits of joining the Company and demonstrates the value proposition of HomeSmart.
- Leads monthly 1:1 meetings with all direct reports.
- Leads weekly career services meetings and creates/updates agendas to review prospecting activity, recruiting strategies, best practices, individual goals and execution of tasks/projects.
- Prospects for additional staff and conducts interviews.
- Generates internal team competitions/games to boost productivity and overall energy.
- Conducts quality assurance of recruiting appointments (phone, zoom, and in-person).
- Assists recruiters in hosting lunches and dinners for top prospects.
What You'll Need:
- Exceptional customer service and leadership skillset
- Sales and/or Sales Management
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships with team members
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Effective and positive interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Ability to travel at least 25%
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!
HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.