Please apply directly on our website:
We are looking to grow our Marketing Team! This position works within the marketing team to develop highly-engaging and informative websites for HomeSmart International.
What you'll do...
- Designs easy-to-use and exciting web experiences serving multiple stakeholders with a focus on defined performance metrics.
- Participates in the full project lifecycle from ideation, to handoff, to launch.
- Collaborates with the creative team via regular design critiques and working sessions.
- Leads as subject-matter expert guiding UI/UX design best practices.
- Designs and executes digital marketing projects.
- Creates sketches, storyboards, prototypes and/or design specs necessary to guide the development of product experiences.
- Works in collaboration with creative teams to absorb knowledge, define opportunities and develop concepts and treatments to bring ideas to life.
- Reviews existing content to ensure accuracy and appropriate SEO strength and formatting.
- Creates wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Collaborates with designers and creative teams across the company to continuously refine, expand and codify the usage of the brand design language and create innovative designs that people love viewing, using and sharing.
Qualities we are looking for...
- You are a specialist in website design and understand the nuances that contribute to a great interactive experience.
- You have at least four years of experience as a web designer with a strong portfolio that showcases your best work.
- You conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and efficiency to complex problems.
- You display a sensitivity for user-system interaction.
- You are up to date with industry-standard web technologies and how they influence your craft.
- You can facilitate meaningful conversations between design and development.
- You have experience leading a project from start to finish.
- You understand the importance of accessibility and performance and how that translates to design.
- You are fluent in the guiding principles and best practices that make for effective and aesthetically pleasing visual applications.
- You have agency or in-house job experience.
- You can express ideas to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- You can define and propose projects in addition to designing them.
- You have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- You have demonstrated critical-thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- You can balance many simultaneous projects and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!
HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.