Please apply directly on our website:
HomeSmart is seeking a passionate, driven and committed individual to join us in the ongoing development and growth of our HomeSmart Broker team. This position is responsible for assisting the broker team and designated broker in all aspects of agent supervision.
Our ideal candidate is comfortable being on the phone assisting agents all day long, answering emails, and doing file review. We are fast-paced, very high volume, and provide the best customer service to our agents.
*This is an in-office position at our corporate office in North Scottsdale.*
What you'll do...
- Represents the HomeSmart Brand through excellent customer service.
- Consults and advises all agents on company policies and procedures, problem solving, contract concerns, and general real estate issues.
- Assists Designated Broker in all aspects of agent supervision.
- Reviews transaction files in a timely manner.
- Communicates with agents and assists them with their transactions.
- Reviews all agent advertising material to maintain compliance and graphic standards.
- Presents broker updates at meetings as required.
- Teaches classes as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- Arizona Real Estate Broker License preferred, not required
- 5-7 years of Real Estate sales experience and interested in obtaining an Arizona Real Estate Broker License
- Passion for helping others and assisting Real Estate agents develop their careers
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skillset
- Effective and positive interpersonal and communication skills
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing with over 23,000 agents nationwide! Check us out online!
- $60,000 per year plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance and more!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!