Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
Our Accounting team is rapidly growing! This position is responsible for enabling the business to achieve its financial goals through the maximum collection of owed funds from our customers.
What you'll do...
- Analyzes and monitors delinquent account balances, including effective overall control and follow-up program for all customer accounts that are overdue or potentially overdue.
- Contacts customers with overdue balances to obtain payment, payment commitment and follow-up on payment promises.
- Resolves customer inquiries, requests, reconciliations, disputed charges and provide applicable documentation.
- Reports any disputed/short paid invoices and work with internal team to expedite resolution/ payment.
- Performs customer account reconciliations, tracking status of reconciliation and collections
- Prepares weekly and monthly corporate A/R reporting.
- Prepares proposals for agency placement and write-off bad debt.
- Works cross-functionally with billing and cash application team to resolve customer issues.
- Identifies trends, related root causes and appropriate actions to resolve when necessary, working with accounting management team.
- Utilizes conflict resolution skills to diffuse difficult situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
2+ years experience in Accounts Receivable, collections preferred
Strong organizational skills
Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
Analytical and problem solving skills
Quality decision making skills
Effective verbal and listening communication skills
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing with over 23,000 agents nationwide! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance and more!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!