Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
We are looking for a technical NetSuite Administrator that will be responsible for understanding how systems operate in regard to existing and future integrations. You will develop, drive, and create system advances in accordance with Best Practice business standard operating procedures and the needs of individual departments. The Senior NetSuite Administrator has the knowledge to combine a technical solution with business logic while implementing updates.
This position can be performed remotely.
What you'll do...
- Administers complex configuration, integration and maintenance of NetSuite and other critical business systems (data warehouses).
- Makes system enhancements and modifications based on evolving business requirements and best practices of processes.
- Manages data migrations and other data transformation activates between systems
- Ensures that the primary application software(s) for the company are operating at all times. On-Call 24/7 for trouble-shooting emergencies regarding systems.
- Designs, documents, builds, tests, deploys, and maintains enhancements to NetSuite custom objects, validation rules, page layouts, workflows, and reports. SuiteScript.is preferred.
- Manages multiple streams of work, actively communicating progress, roadblocks, and next steps, as well as follows best practices for testing, development, deployment, and implementation.
- Responsible for ensuring company data and systems are adequately safeguarded and protected.
- Leads projects to integrate third party software systems with our systems.
- Manages and supports existing enterprise system integrations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technology related degree or an equivalent of 10 years of experience.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience administrating NetSuite and other back-office systems.
- 5 years’ experience with Finance and accounting principles, including GL and accounting.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in system administration of front office business systems also desired.
- 1 -2 years’ experience with Celigo or similar ETL tool
- SQL database experience required, familiarity with database extraction tools is required.
- Advanced computer skills and proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs with an emphasis on Excel and Outlook is required.
- NetSuite Administer Certification preferred.
- Planning / Organization - Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities/deadlines and shift priorities.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions under pressure that impact both internal and external customers. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Follows through on commitments.
Why you want to work with us!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience, plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties
Apply today and become part of the team!