Please apply directly on our website:
We are growing our amazing team and want you to be part of it! We are headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, and offer competitive compensation, and a full benefits package!
The ideal candidate will have a heavy compliance background and be well versed in processing to Conventional and Government loans. This person will also have strong product and guideline knowledge. Very skilled and detail oriented. Driven to deliver an exceptional experience for both internal and external partners. Closing loans timely and with a high level of Customer Satisfaction is a must!
What you'll do...a day in the life!
- Reviews files for completeness and accuracy.
- Manages a pipeline of up to 30 files a month.
- Reviews/audit all Income, Assets, Credit, AUS, Verification, Appraisal, Prelim, etc.
- Adjusts AUS findings as needed.
- Processes file to specific program/investor guidelines.
- Determines self-employment income.
- Orders all 3rd party verifications/tracks all requested documents to ensure timely receipt.
- Submits to Underwriting.
- Condition clearing from PTD to Funding.
- Understands FHA/VA specific documents/case orders on government sites.
- Assists in restructuring loan program as situations/need arise.
- Prioritizes workflow per need/close date, etc.
- Reviews Pre-Audit to ensure accuracy.
- Work with title company to resolve any discrepancies prior to closing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- Encompass (preferred, but not required), DataVerify, Work Number, DU/LP, 4506T, Tax Transcripts, Form Free, RingCentral, Fraud Reports, Day 1 Certainty, Docusign
- Experience working in both Correspondent and Wholesale experience a plus
- Knowledge of all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regs to ensure compliance
- Issuing all disclosures (initial through close) and ensuring TRID compliance
- 4 years processing experience, preferably recent, preferably purchase business
- Extremely detail-oriented, result driven, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of Underwriting Guidelines, FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong internal and external communication skills (oral and written)
- Microsoft Suite
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!
HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.