Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8-5 Work in Office
We’re looking for an Authorizations Representative to join us in delivering the most trusted home warranty experience imaginable. As our claims specialist, you’re the point person for the resolution of our home warranty service calls. You take a look at each situation, synthesize the findings of all departments, and evaluate coverages to determine the best route to proceed. Throughout this process, you foster open dialogue, artfully communicating with homeowners, partners, and teammates with respect and care.
Your day-to-day includes:
· Working with our technicians and vendors to understand each homeowner’s particular repair needs
· Evaluating whether the service needs lie within our coverages
· Sharing appropriate options with each homeowner (repair, replacement, referral, denial) to complete service within guidelines and authorization limits
· Providing appropriate direction and approvals to technicians
· Reviewing estimates, collecting balances due and managing costs on approvals to meet the needs of both the homeowner and our company
· Assisting with parts research and purchasing
· Receiving of part orders and logistically responsible for sending jobs back for completion
· Researching, ordering, and purchasing parts for the technicians.
· Acting as a liaison between all team members, homeowners, technicians, vendors and partners to ensure that each service call reaches its resolution in a timely fashion
We’d love it if you have…
· 3-5 years claims and authorization experience (i.e. warranty and insurance industry) is preferred
· Basic trade knowledge of home systems and appliances
· Technical know-how on contract interpretation and implementation of coverage
· General industry knowledge of job costs and labor needed to complete home repairs/replacements
· Solid mathematical skills
Why you want to work with us!
As part of the HomeSmart Services family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty are extending our “Bamily” all over the country! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We are growing! Check us out online!
We have a passion for our employees and our customers, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine. Relax in the ultra-lounge, play a game of pool, jam to awesome music, zoom around (safely) on hoverboards, or kick back and watch TV. Or you can wind down by using our relaxing massage chairs or fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Your application was submitted successfully.