Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
The HomeSmart Plus Concierge (Senior Customer Support Rep) is the first point of contact for our prospects, customers, and franchisees who have questions and need support regarding HomeSmart Plus. This individual delivers exceptional customer service via phone, email, zoom, and in-person meetings by maintaining their knowledge of the company and the HomeSmart Plus program. This individual will provide guidance as to how to sign up for the plan, who to direct questions to, and provide simple explanation of plan details.
What You'll Do:
- Provides primary phone support for inquiries regarding HomeSmart Plus.
- Builds relationships with agents within this program.
- Maintains through understanding of the proprietary systems and technology.
- Remains confident and driven to find solutions to customers issues.
- Represents the HomeSmart brand through excellent customer service and professionalism.
- Returns agent emails and phone calls in a timely manner.
- Conducts basic agent training in via zoom and recorded videos.
- Receives incoming agent requests via phone, email, social media, and in-person meetings.
- Demonstrates clear understanding of HomeSmart Plus Plan.
- Demonstrates basic understanding of national competition.
- Provides best practices as to how to join HomeSmart Plus program and subsequent benefits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of customer service/account management experience
- Must be comfortable managing changing priorities
- Strong communication, online presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful
- Advanced problem solving skills
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- Salary $19.23/hour plus company bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- Healthy snacks, fitness center, hoverboards, pool table...you know, fun stuff.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.