Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
The Transaction Administrator oversees the administration of each transaction to ensure the timeliness of the closing process.
What You'll Do:
- Inputs all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems.
- Oversees all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate inspections.
- Regularly updates and maintains communication with clients, agents, title officers, lenders etc.
- Submits all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Completes lender requests efficiently without delay.
- Reviews and evaluates data and information from title vendors.
- Creates spreadsheet for tracking of insurance policies.
- Coordinates, handles, and/or completes projects.
- Performs a broad range of administrative support details.
- Assists in business development and marketing activities.
- Performs general property management duties including transferring utilities, re-keying a property etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional customer service and administrative skillsStrong organizational skills, attention to detail, and assertiveness
- Knowledge of the Real Estate Industry preferred
- 2+ years clerical or admin background
- Effective and positive interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience plus quarterly company bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- Healthy snacks, fitness center, hoverboards, pool table...you know, fun stuff.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.