Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
This position is dedicated exclusively to working with the top producing agents and teams as a single point of contact to provide an amazing customer experience. This position assists customers in a courteous and professional manner to support our elite members with all aspects of customer service regarding the proprietary systems and the process of the transactions.
What You'll Do:
- Builds relationships with agents in this category.
- Provides agent support in all capacities including technology and licensing.
- Proactively maintain regular contact with agents in this category through all available channels using detailed knowledge of their business style and offer value add service.
- Represents the brand through excellent customer service.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the proprietary systems and technology.
- Creates and implements strategies to ensure a solid elite program as well as a strategy for the development of client relationships.
- Remains confident and driven to find solutions to customers issues.
- Meets or exceeds all program metrics.
- Maintains an elevated customer conversation and exhibit genuine empathy when appropriate.
- Embraces the commitment to customer service and nourishes brand loyalty.
- Assists with commission instructions for agents and teams.
- Assists transaction coordinators when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- History of consistently meeting success metrics
- Mastery of program expectations and policies, ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Superior verbal and written communication
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to take on new challenges
- Able to use effective and probing questioning and listening techniques to identify customer needs
- Savviness and experience with technology is essential as multiple systems are in use
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Excellent customer relations, communication, presentation and organization skills
We are growing with over 23,000 agents nationwide! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance and more!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!