Please apply directly on our website:
A Day In the Life - What You'll Do:
- Represents the HomeSmart Brand through excellent customer service.
- Consults and advises all agents on company policies and procedures, problem-solving, contract concerns, and general real estate issues.
- Assists Designated Broker in all aspects of agent supervision.
- Reviews transaction files in a timely manner.
- Communicates with agents and assists them with their transactions.
- Reviews all agent advertising material to maintain compliance and graphic standards.
- Presents broker updates at meetings as required.
- Teaches classes as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other traits you may have…
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
- 3+ years of experience as a Managing Broker or Branch Manager
- Current California Real Estate Broker License. The license must continue in an active status.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skillset
- Good knowledge of general business software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Effective and positive interpersonal and communication skills.
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly with 22,000 real estate agents nationwide! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- $60,000 per year plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!
HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.