Please apply directly on our website:
We are rapidly growing our Accounting Team!
This position leads the centralized Accounts Payable team, processing invoices for multiple subsidiaries and states. Collaboratively works with all subsidiaries, departments and vendors to ensure timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices, credit memos and payments.
What you'll get to do:
- Oversees full cycle Accounts Payable and expense reporting process.
- Manages, leads and develops the Accounts Payable team.
- Ensures adherence to all AP policies and procedures.
- Effectively develops AP policies and procedures and best practices where needed.
- Acts as the subject matter expert for AP for system implementation/enhancements.
- Ensures compliance with identified key internal controls.
- Ensures all invoices/credit memos/payments are processed accurately and timely.
- Assists with month-end close as it relates to Accounts Payable.
- Oversees processing of W9s and 1099 reporting.
- Resolves inquiries, questions and complaints from internal departments and/or external business partners.
- Assists in the preparation of financial statement schedules.
- Completes KPIs and publishes to team for work focus, ensuring productivity standards are being met by team and coach as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 5+ years progressive work experience in Accounting/Finance
- 3+ years supervisory experience
- Experience with NetSuite a plus, advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Quality decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
Why you want to work with us!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!
HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.