Please apply directly on our website:
We are growing our amazing team and want you to be part of it! We are headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, and offer competitive compensation, and a full benefits package!
This position is responsible for managing all federal, state and agency regulatory guidelines for mortgage lending. This role will also collaborate with all departments to ensure our services, products and marketing campaigns comply with applicable Federal and State laws/regulations.
What you'll do...
- Provides Day to day compliance support to Operations, Underwriting, Originations, Processing and Marketing
- Maintains/Manages all existing policies and procedures and edit/draft new as necessary
- Supervises the Post Close QC reviews with third party vendor, analyze findings, and provide feedback for changes when necessary
- Serves as AML/BSA compliance professional, including reviewing requested files and submitting SAR’s when applicable.
- Oversees and Manages all regulatory examinations, external audits and third-party due diligence
- Supervises the Disclosure Process to ensure state and federal regulatory guidelines are being made as well as all in a timely manner
- Administers NMLS for the company and for all licensed employees. Including all mortgage reporting.
- Manages all State specifics as it relates to licensing and compliance
- Supervises all licensing renewals for company and for licensed employees.
- Tests fee totals for RESPA and QM/HOEPA Compliance.
- Reviews potential fraud and report as necessary
- Reviews marketing materials such as direct mail, social media, ads, TV ads to ensure compliance and applicable laws and regulations, including Fair Lending and UDAAP concerns.
- Performs annual business filings for each state company conducts business in.
- Oversees the ECOA compliance.
- Oversees Vendor Management.
- Creates and manages compliance related staff trainings
- Manage System Compliance
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are...
- 3+ years experience in a like position in a residential mortgage lending company
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of consumer protection laws and regulations such as TILA/Redulation Z (RESPA), ECOA Regulation B, FCRA, FACTA, AIR, BSA/AML, UDAAP, GLBP, Patriot Act, ATR/QM and HMDA
- Understanding of mortgage-related terms and types of programs.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Encompass experience preferred
- High ethical standard and work with integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet pressing deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and administrative skills
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, be reliable, flexible, and work well in a team environment
- Effective, positive interpersonal skills are required
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and assertiveness
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!
HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.