Please apply directly on our website:
The Branch Manager will play a key leadership role for HomeSmart Holdings and the local growth of the company. This position is responsible for assisting the Broker team in all aspects of agent supervision. In addition to Broker responsibilities, the position will also serve as Branch Manager for area offices, and have agent adoption of Affiliated Businesses responsibilities.
We are adding two Branch Managers to cover multiple offices in the area.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Phone, Email and In-person Broker support.
- File review and approval.
- Affiliated Business support and agent adoption.
- Agent Recruitment.
- Overseeing the operations of designated local Branch Offices.
What you'll do...
- Represents the HomeSmart Brand through excellent customer service.
- Provides leadership surrounding the support of affiliated business adoption.
- Consults and advises all agents on company policies and procedures, problem solving, contract concerns, and general real estate issues.
- Assists Designated Broker in all aspects of agent supervision, compliance issues, etc.
- Reviews transaction files in a timely manner.
- Communicates with agents and assists them with their transactions.
- Reviews all agent advertising material to maintain compliance and graphic standards.
- Presents broker updates at meetings as required.
- Teaches classes as required.
- Makes transactions to stay abreast of market trends.
- Maintains the branch cleanliness and condition of the office according to Company standards.
- Attends monthly corporate staff meeting.
- Supports the affiliated businesses and partners.
- Recruits real estate agents for the Company.
- Conducts new agent welcome meetings.
- Attends weekly 30-minute status call.
- Maintains the Company culture with the agents.
- Communicates information from corporate to agents.
- Supports and participates in office or market area events as well as community events supporting HomeSmart Helps.
- Educates agents on Affiliated Businesses and their value propositions.
- New Listing & Closing Calls to agents to congratulate them on their sale.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- Current Real Estate Broker License
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional customer service skill set.
- Sales experience.
- Effective and positive interpersonal communication skills.
- 3 years of experience as a Managing Broker or Branch Manager.
Why you want to work with us!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience plus commission and company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!
HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.