Please apply directly on our website:
This position provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting problems, and work alongside the development team to offer a positive customer experience.
What you'll do...
- Represents the HomeSmart brand through excellent customer service via phone, email, and in-person meetings.
- Acts as the first point of contact for agent/broker concerns leaving a lasting impression.
- Receive incoming agent requests via phone and email.
- Provides agent/broker support in all capacities including technology issues.
- Proactively builds and maintains positive working relationships with the agents/brokers.
- Works with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems, recommending changes.
- Quality Assurance production software.
- Submits, prioritizes, and updates bug tickets.
- Communicates with development regarding status of bug tickets.
- Notifies customer of ticket status – resolution and/or updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualities we are looking for...
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking and managing changing priorities
- Advanced computer skills required: Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, browser knowledge
- Ability to use critical thinking and logic to isolate and resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- 2+ years customer service experience
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!
HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.