Please apply directly on our website:
We are seeking a Content Writer to add to our amazing team! The Content Writer is responsible for delivering print and a digital copy that rises above the rest of the real estate industry.
What You'll Do:
- Works with marketing, careers and franchise sales leaders to write business- and consumer-facing marketing materials while following brand standards and guidelines
- Writes original copy for emails, ads, website, flyers, video scripts, case studies, newsletters, blogs, and much more
- Researches industry-related topics and identifies gaps in our content
- Writes contributed articles that promote our company and products
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues
- Liaise with designers to enrich text with visual aids, like images and charts
- Shape language and tone used in sales emails, banners and brochures
- Interview clients, industry experts and internal teams to ghostwrite on their behalf
- Proactively solicits feedback on draft materials and incorporates that direction with their own sense of what will be most effective
- Follows current industry trends, social sentiment, competitors and winning campaigns
- Adapts to different language styles that appeal to a variety of target markets
- Maintains a clear and consistent brand voice
- Accountable for checking that all content and citations are substantive, truthful and accurate
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are:
- B.S. in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other relevant field
- Proven work experience as a content writer
- Excellent A.P. style writing
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with workflow management system (Workzone and HubSpot experience is a plus)
- Flexible writing style that can adapt to the needs of our internal business partners and brands
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Ability to make complex topics simple
- Solid understanding of brand positioning
- Self-motivated and organized
- Team player and willing to work with others to accomplish aggressive company goals
- Adaptable and able to take on new challenges and reprioritize work when new or hot projects come in
- Someone who brings a positive attitude, energy and is passionate about their work
Why you want to work with us!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty are extending our “Bamily” all over the country! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We are growing! Check us out online!
We have a passion for our employees and our customers, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine. Relax in the ultra-lounge, play a game of pool, jam to awesome music, zoom around (safely) on hoverboards, or kick back and watch TV. Or you can wind down by using our relaxing massage chairs or fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Salary depending on experience plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- Healthy snacks, fitness center, hoverboards, pool table...you know, fun stuff.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.