Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
This position will be responsible for provide analysis and reporting on business operations as well as be involved in the budgeting and forecasting process. The ideal candidate for this position is highly motivated with a strong desire to learn and able to work as part of a dynamic team in an evolving environment.
What you'll do...
- Building out complex Excel analysis/models from scratch
- Work with Accounting department to ensure accurate preparation of monthly financial statements (analyze GL account activity, prepare or review other supporting documentation)
- Build and maintain monthly and quarterly variance leadership review packages (to include overall company performance as well as in depth analysis in areas as required, such as: opex, headcount & payroll, specific revenue lines, etc.)
- Assist Director of FP&A with building PowerPoint presentations and articulating findings from analysis
- Build and maintain budget and forecast templates
- Prepare and review the forecast/budgeting process from initiation to approval for their area of responsibility
- Assist with streamlining and building out solid processes for finance team
- Create ad hoc templates, reports, and analysis for use by business leaders to evaluate their businesses
- Research and compile economic indicators and industry metrics
- Ad hoc analysis (ton of opportunity to get involved with a variety of analysis)
- Must Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent information; secures salary information.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Economics or related field
- 4-5+ years of FP&A experience required
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, manipulating data, providing insight and articulating the data, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel capabilities
- Experience building models from scratch in Excel required
- Ability to sort/mine large sets of data from multiple data sources (General ledger, CRM, Excel) to identify trends/variances
- Experience building and using visualization tools
- Possess strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience streamlining and improving manual finance processes
- Excellent deductive reasoning and problem solving skills with the ability to effectively summarize and present results of analysis/research
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work with individuals of varying levels of responsibility
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing with over 23,000 agents nationwide! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance and more!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!