Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
This position will be responsible for simplifying raw data into an easy and understandable format, providing analysis and reporting on business operations. The ideal candidate for this position is highly motivated with a strong desire to learn and able to work as part of a dynamic team in an evolving environment.
What you'll do...
- Identify and understand where data is being pulled, how the data is being structured, and how frequently the data is being updated.
- Facilitate the importing, cleaning, transforming, validating or modeling data with the purpose of assisting Senior management in understanding or deriving conclusions from the data for decision making purposes.
- Analyze, research, query and review Operational metrics and Revenue stream data with the goal of finding useful information, insight, trends, etc.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting & forecasting tools; including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dashboards
- Identify and drive process improvements.
- Identify gaps in data or missing fields in required data collection and then work with the Development department to facilitate the enhancement of the title processing systems for data capture.
- Communicate with internal colleagues/customers to understand the needs of departments and the organization as a whole.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Data Analytics, or a related field required
- Master’s Degree would be an advantage
- 4+ years’ experience in FP&A, business analysis and report development
- Real Estate experience a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with data query/data management tools (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- Experience building and using visualization tools
- Understands basic table structure and querying
- Solid experience with tools: MS Outlook; Word, Excel
- Strong analytical abilities
- Possess strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience streamlining and improving manual finance processes
- Excellent deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively summarize and present results of analysis/research
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- Demonstrates ability to communicate and present clearly; both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team; and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing with over 23,000 agents nationwide! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance and more!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!