Please apply directly on our website:
The Sales Administrative Support Specialist is an administrative partner to the Sales organization.
What you'll do...a day in the life!
- Assisting in business development administrative team duties.
- Assists Account Executives with on-site and virtual account analysis of customer locations.
- Works closely with customer contacts, end-users and the ABA sales team internal resources.
- Conducts research projects, data analytics, reports.
- Manages supporting inventory for all field sales representatives and reports.
- Prepares strategies and proposals for the Sales Team.
- Supports all other administrative team member tasks and other duties as assigned.
- Achieves personal and departmental written objectives by the National and Regional Sales Managers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualities we are looking for!
- 2+ years in an administrative or client service role
- Excellent writing skills and critical thinking
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, and can multi-task and prioritize projects
- Self-starter who is comfortable managing their work autonomously
- Creative problem solver who isn’t afraid to do things differently
- Intermediate computer knowledge* Google Platform (gmail, google sheets, docs)
Why you want to work with us…what makes us awesome!
Minute Mortgage is a technology-based mortgage company dedicated to making a simpler and more cost-effective mortgage process. We are backed by a large company that has been in the Valley for 20 years! We believe technology and the internet improve the home lending experience, but our employees make us truly exceptional.
We have a passion for our employees and our clients, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine.
Think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Salary depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.