Please apply directly on our website:
This position is responsible for analyzing financial statements and preparation of general ledger reconciliations in accordance with company accounting policies and procedures. Ensuring the highest level of efficiency, internal controls and compliance with US GAAP.
What you'll do...
- Performs month-end close duties for various general ledger accounts, including reconciling to supporting documentation and subledgers, preparing journal entries and analysis of account balances.
- Prepares journal entries based on operational information derived from multiple data sources.
- Reviews monthly financial statements, including variance analysis to budget/forecast and prior period.
- Prepares balance sheet and income statement reconciliations, maintains supporting schedules and subledgers.
- Assists with preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and supporting schedules.
- Assists with enhancing and/or developing and implementing policies, procedures and controls for the Company.
- Maintains and documents internal accounting controls.
- Works cross-functionally with business and other parts of the organization.
- Provides support for both internal and external financial reporting, including supporting periodic audit for the consolidated company and individual legal entities.
- Provides support for system conversion, integrations and other special projects.
- Reviews and performs analysis on accounting transactions and resolves any discrepancies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- BS degree in Accounting preferred
- CPA Preferred
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Experience in NetSuite or other ERP system preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Quality decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing with over 23,000 agents nationwide! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance and more!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!