HomeSmart is growing at a rapid pace and this is an exciting time to join our organization. This is an exciting opportunity to join the real estate software leader! This position is responsible for supporting and improving the implementation of Quality Assurance Standards and Systems to ensure compliance with company policies and standards, government regulatory requirements and also to meet customer requirements.
- Execute Functional, Non-Functional, Integration, System, Regression, End to End and Exploratory testing
- Identify risks and proactively mitigate and communicate them to the team/stakeholders
- Work closely with development team to iteratively test concurrently with feature development
- Create detailed and comprehensive functional test plans and test cases
- Identify, record and track progress of defects and enhancements
- Collaborate with Product team, development team and backend teams to plan, test and release high-quality features in the apps
- Works on more than one time-sensitive projects at a time
- Works collaboratively with team members to emphasize quality throughout the entire SDLC
- Works to ensure testing is on schedule and identify and work with QA Manager on issues that are delaying testing
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in the Testing/QA/QE field with a passion for quality and a demonstrated track record of continuously improving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate and articulate to stakeholders and management across multiple business functions
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, practices, standards and tools
- Good analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task to support individual and department SLAs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized and good time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Effectively builds relationships with stakeholders
- Innovative thinker with a passion for Quality Assurance and process improvement
- Strong understanding of automation frameworks and how to leverage automation in testing efforts with the ability to identify tests that would be optimal candidates for automation is a big plus
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical discipline or equivalent 5+ years of work experience.
Be part of the family of businesses that are growing quickly: HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
- Competitive salary plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance and more!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
At HomeSmart, we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our agents and brokers, our products, and our community. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.