Please apply directly on our website:
Minute Mortgage is a capitalized, high-tech, operationally sound retail mortgage lender looking for a Regional Business Development Manager with excellent knowledge of the mortgage process and has a zest for establishing relationships with individuals who can further generate business for the company by promoting our services. The Regional Sales Manager for HomeSmart, is a seasoned sales executive that is directly responsible for leading, growing, and inspiring our ABA Sales Professionals. A transformational leader who is strategic, collaborative and innovative with a passion for the industry, hyper focused with growth, and he wants to achieve and win as a team.
What you'll do...a day in the life!
- The Regional Sales Manager oversees HomeSmart affiliated businesses sales divisions for geographies within an assigned region.
- The successful RSM is a Transformational Leader who is inspirational, growth-minded, collaborative, proven track record of success in both a sales role and leadership role, and understands how to work with individual team members and other division heads to achieve performance.
- The RSM is responsible for achieving market share growth with financial and operational performance.
- Reporting to the National Director of Sales, the RSM will drive sales growth and internal operations through supporting our field sales representatives , focusing on building high-performing teams that drive organic growth and maximize the territory’s market share and income growth.
- The RSM will play a key role in developing regional and national strategic plans for national expansions. The RSM will be responsible for managing the day to day performance of field rep activities using data analytics to make sure the approaches to the business continue to focus on growth.
- A critical component of this leadership role is to demonstrate key leadership competencies such as building rep abilities, execution of strategic market plans, innovation to help find and create opportunities for growth.
- As a leader, you will oversee regional talent decisions, tracking performance reports, major focus on performance through inspiring, coaching, mentoring, and maintaining accountability across your sales region.
Qualities we are looking for!
- Proven track record in leading Regional Field Sales Teams. This includes Performance management, data analytics, strategic planning, budgeting, projections, overseeing promotions and marketing campaigns within the region and tracking daily field rep activities.
- High business acumen, with strong financial and operating knowledge and demonstrated profit and loss responsibility, trending analysis, and operational improvement initiative execution.
- Outstanding communicator: strong ability to effectively communicate in written form, influential speaker whether addressing large, public groups or individuals.
- Technologically proficient with a working knowledge of various platforms. Willing and able to lead by example in navigating, learning, and effectively using new programs and platforms, including social media.
Why you want to work with us…what makes us awesome!
Minute Mortgage is a technology-based mortgage company dedicated to making a simpler and more cost-effective mortgage process. We are backed by a large company that has been in the Valley for 20 years! We believe technology and the internet improve the home lending experience, but our employees make us truly exceptional.
We have a passion for our employees and our clients, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine.
Think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Competitive salary plus aggressive commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.