Please apply directly on our website:
We are seeking personable and experienced Loan Officers for immediate openings who are passionate about building relationships with our HomeSmart Real Estate Agents!
Loan Officers will be tasked to build agent relationships and capture high-quality purchase business. This is a great opportunity in the current purchase-driven market to increase your business as a member of the team at one of the fastest-growing National Real Estate Companies with over 25,000 agents.
- Establish a strong presence for Minute Mortgage with our partners at HomeSmart as well as with personal referral sources
- Participate in all steps related to the origination of a mortgage loan including but not limited to direct communication with prospects, counseling borrowers and obtaining mortgage applications by email or by phone
- Manage personal pipeline to ensure a smooth loan process for clients, agents, and partners
- Must be proficient with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Jumbo, FHA, and VA loans
- Must be available nights and weekends to service client and agents’ requests
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years of loan origination experience
- Purchase-based mortgage experience is required
- Consultative-based sales approach
- Proven record of success in meeting and exceeding performance goals
- Experienced in evaluating income, assets, and credit to assist consumers in selecting the best loan option for their purchase or refinancing needs
- Proficiency in standardized software applications: Encompass (Hubspot and Simple Nexus a plus)
- NMLS License Required
Benefits of working at Minute Mortgage:
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out online!
- Many Compensation options including full commission, salary + per file commission and Quarterly Bonus Incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Check out our culture video!
Apply today and become part of the team!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.